Job no: 777604
Business unit: Technology and Enterprise Operations
Position location: 395 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We are current sourcing for a Marketing Technology Specialist (Associate Engineer).
We’re changing at NAB. Our goal is to build a world class information management and engineering culture to enable us to deliver an unprecedented pace of change and a customer experience second to none.
About the role
- As a Marketing Technology Specialist, you will apply your technical and critical thinking skills to maintain, configure and enhance our marketing technology stacks working with both leading-edge industry applications.
We are a high-performing team managing 5 out of NAB’s 6 core Marketing capabilities, tracking every page, every screen and every customer interaction across our website, internet banking and mobile to create valuable experiences for our customers.
You are an outcome driven and collaborative developer, interested in marketing data and analytics, who is looking for a new challenge in marketing technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation Specialist in the Adobe Experience Cloud (specifically Analytics, Audience Manager, Target) and integration experience with Campaign, Experience Manager and an Enterprise Tag Management system.
- AdTech implementation and management to support digital marketing.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in Application Development, Digital Marketing, or associated fields with preferably some experience in Marketing Technology (specifically those technologies used by NAB).
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas.
- ETL skills (Scripting, Scheduling, Transforming, Loading and Preparation).
- Writing Technical Specs.
- Data Configuration.
- Cloud server management.
- Experience across the full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance).
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management.
- Experience with development methodologies and tooling.
- Good skills in personal work organisation and time management.
- Agile software development experience and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong delivery focus with an active approach to quality.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & documentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and self-manage tasks.
- Enthusiasm for technology and solving problems.
- Ability to be self-learning with a strong technical aptitude.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results
Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time