Valuer - Albury/Wagga
Job no: 771926
Business unit: Technology and Enterprise Operations
Location: NSW, Wagga Wagga, 72 Baylis St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Pay Level: Group 2
Reports to: Josh Hodby
View Role purpose statement
- Opportunity for a Qualified Valuer or Property Graduate
- Flexible working options to suit your needs and aspirations
- Position available in Riverina Region of NSW Albury/ Wagga
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your new role awaits
Working within the Regional and Rural Team, as a Valuer you’ll undertake a broad range of mainly residential valuations utilising desktop, kerbside, virtual and full inspection methods. Additionally, you will build relationships with local banking colleagues to share relevant property market insights.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Certified Practicing Valuer or a Residential Property Valuer accreditation and valuation experience in the current market
- Graduates completed/undertaking property related tertiary studies and be eligible to register as a Residential/Certified Practising Valuer
- A passion for property and actively shares local property knowledge
- Strong written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Demonstrated positivity and ability to work in a team dynamic
- Capability and mindset to use a market leading valuation platform with continued innovation progressing every day
- Demonstrated desire for ongoing improvement
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
Culture & benefits
NAB is a place where you can demonstrate and develop your talents and determine what you want from your career and be encouraged to achieve it. From well-being focus, compelling development, education and learning opportunities, volunteer leave and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
- Attractive salary and earning potential
- Job provided vehicle, fuel & iPad
- Flexible work environment, the ability to design your own day
- Latest technology and easy to use platform
- API membership and membership fully paid
- Positive and development focussed culture with extensive career pathway
Additional banking benefits including staff discounts on banking products
We encourage you to explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you'll see this is a place of possibilities. Visit here to learn more.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. To learn more about Valuation careers at NAB visit here.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time