Consultant, Prestige Valuer - Hornsby
Job no: 763737
Business unit: Technology and Enterprise Operations
Position location: NSW, Hornsby, Cnr Florence & Hunter Str
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - NSW Metro
The Specialised Valuer provides accurate and timely valuations in accordance with NAB Valuations standards, agreed procedures, and within Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This role also provides internal business units and stakeholders local market insights and risks that support NAB Valuations to deliver a property intelligence capability within a designated area of responsibility.
Your Skills and Experience
- Completion of an approved course of study as defined by the Australian Property Institute.
- Membership of the Australian Property Institute as an Associate or Fellow member.
- Strong experience as a Valuer and experience in the prestige segment.
- Experience in a team environment actively driving the culture of continuous improvement.
- Valuations in line with standards and agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Managing workload together with peers and Manager for optimal efficiency.
- Demonstrate a desire for ongoing improvement.
- Actively share local property knowledge and provide advisory services with banking colleagues and customers through discussions, market presentations and general advice.
- To provide professional, clear and concise valuations that are self-contained, which are clear for the reviewer/reader to comprehend and understand, which complies with our Standards, risk, regulatory and Lenders Mortgage Insurer (LMI) obligations.
- Inspire and role model the upskilling and further development of the NAB Valuations team including their support toward external professional recognition by the Australian Property Institute.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results
Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time