Senior Associate, Divisional Controls Delivery
Job no: 749033
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 700 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your Risk career
- Develop strong stakeholder management skills to influence business leaders and help NAB achieve its objective
- Provide risk and control specialist guidance and assurance
You are an experienced operational risk management professional with thorough knowledge of risk management and compliance disciplines. You can understand, critically analyse and challenge rationale behind complex risk and control concepts. You will also can create executive presentations, reports and dashboards around key risk metrics.
Day to day you will:
- Support in the targeted controls uplift for the business.
- Provide advice and guidance on risk and control items at the divisional and end to end value chain level, including subject matter input for; business changes, event management (escalating operational risk, compliance events, systemic issues or breakdowns in the control environment)
- Performance of business controls capability uplift.
- Design and implement senior and executive level management reporting on performance of key objectives and related measures of success that align with achievement of the strategy
- Ensure team responsibilities are clearly articulated, understood and fulfilled in a consistent, effective and value-added manner
Your new team
As part of the wider Enterprise Controls team, you will be accountable for providing risk and control specialist guidance and support to Business Enablement areas. The team is critical in the execution of risk management accountabilities, business improvement and change opportunities.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results