Job no: 748556
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 800 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
We’re changing at NAB. Our goal is to build a world-class DevOps tooling and associated practice to enable us to deliver an unprecedented pace of change and developer experience.
Our Analyst Engineers have good technical capability, and have a collaborative attitude towards working with colleagues. They build technical solutions for the tools and processes in their scope.
The ideal candidate is hands-on and from an operations/DevOps background. Our work involves Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Run capabilities as well as all things in relation to helping orchestrate the delivery pipeline for our technology colleagues.
Key activities include:
- Working as part of the enterprise DevOps team.
- Develop, deploy and maintain ‘infrastructure as code’ platforms.
- Promote cloud best practices to maximize resilience, availability and performance while minimizing infrastructure costs.
- Contribute to planning sessions both within the immediate engineering team.
- Keep up to date with AWS and other cloud providers.
- Work with communities of practice, projects, other technology teams and delivery partners.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps and continuous improvement environment
- Management of systems that enable our CI/CD pipelines, including code management/inspection, orchestration and artifact management/inspection
- Knowledge of automation - infrastructure build, testing, development processes
- Analytical skills and an ability to solve problems
- Great communication skills, with a passion for knowledge sharing
- Share a 24x7 on-call support rotation (limited frequency across the team)
Technical Knowledge preferred:
- AWS and cloud-native architecture
- DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines
- GitHub, SonarQube, Slack, Jenkins, Artifactory, Xray
- Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow, Terraform and Ansible
- Flexible working
- A fast-paced environment, leaning towards world class technology and innovation
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
Are you keen to apply or want to know more? We have plenty of opportunities awaiting you!
To be eligible to apply you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results