Analyst, Data Management
Job no: 744554
MLC Wealth CEOs office
NSW, North Sydney, 105 Miller St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - NSW Metro
- Join a results driven and dynamic team environment
- A great opportunity for career progression and growth
- Permanent full time position
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through you're career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
The Investigations team is focused on guiding our businesses to promote fair customer outcomes and identify advice and advice service related issues that may become problems. They proactively look at areas where there is the potential for customers to be impacted and find issues that may affect multiple customers.
Reporting to the Lead of Investigation, this position will see you responsible for actively participating in the development and delivery of business insights and reporting to key stakeholders so to ensure NAB advice meets requirements.
You will communicate effectively and confidently with various levels within the organisation. You will also demonstrate strong problem solving skills and have an analytical mind. With a strong commitment to providing high quality of work you will have a keen eye for process improvement and attention to detail.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate master reports for NAB Advice
- Interpret complex data and be able to provide meaningful insight by identifying any issues
- Proactively engage advisers to remediate issues identified and provide support
- Collaboratively build relationships with stakeholders, including business, risk, legal and compliance functions
- Deliver comprehensive reporting to senior stakeholders
- Embed and maintain a framework for delivering change into Investigation team
- Escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Proactively manage risk and compliance to drive performance
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Financial Planning or Law is preferred
- Working towards a Diploma in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in large financial services organisations and/or in a financial planning business is essential for the success of this role
- Experience in the personal financial advice process, wealth management, licensee operations, wealth products or complaint management processes
- Demonstrated experience in strategic mindset and having the ability to collaborate with senior leaders
- Proven ability to make sound decisions and the ability to drive business improvement
- Customer focused and the ability to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Ability to plan and prioritise commitments to align with organisational goals
- Capacity to collaborate by building partnerships and working with others to meet shared objectives
- Proven ability to influence and guide stakeholders
- Highly adaptable to change and have the ability to work within a complex environment
- Analytical mindset
- A strong sense of self- awareness and high EQ
- Experience working with Excel
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Refer a friend
Back to search results
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time