Cloud Engineer / Trainer
Job no: 740237
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 700 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
A career that gives you more.
You will be passionate about communicating, work to the highest standards and are always interested in learning new things. You need to be analytical and critical in your thinking and able to come up with innovative solutions for challenging, interesting problems. You can work independently front-to-back but are also a strong team player. You feel responsible for your work and “own” your objectives to get to the best outcome.
We value diversity of thought to achieve our goals, enthusiasm and ability to communicate successfully to colleagues who count on you as a trusted subject matter expert.
- Running training courses for engineering teams.
- Engaging teams to establish their needs & help them adopt our tooling as well as gathering re-usable application patterns & IP.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Creation of knowledge bases for our products, software development practices, tooling and cloud migration.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
What you will bring:
- Experience working in with public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP), certification an advantage.
- Experience of modern secure software development practices & mentoring teams to improve their practices.
- Building CI/CD pipeline automation, tooling (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker)
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based applications
Your new team:
The NAB Cloud Guild has a mission to build an engineering culture, help teams to migrate to the cloud, to show NAB as a technology employer of choice and to bring people into technology from all walks of life. We are fundamentally a team that exists to enable other teams to succeed. We are continually innovating, connecting, training, learning and building to create capabilities for cloud adoption across the bank. We value diversity in our workforce and seek to break traditional perceptions.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results